Monday, July 16, 2012

Baby 33


Madeline offered to help with the quads, seeing as she had nothing else to do that Saturday. Or at least, if she had a better plan she never told me about it.


So, she helped me by teaching Riva and Rai how to walk and talk, while I taught the other two. That still left me with potty training, although I doubt that she would have wanted to help me with that anyways. That was alright because I still had a few days before the quads' birthdays.


Rai seemed to really take a liking to her older sister. It was so sweet<3


And then this happened..


Madeline didn't seem to mind it. Instead, she casually picked up her sister and whispered to her. I couldn't hear what was said, but I think it was good.

Madeline: "Rai, that's not nice. You could have said you didn't want it. Please don't do it again. It only makes a mess, and we're trying to make this day good for Mommy."

Rai: "Okay, Sissy. I love Mommy."

All I could hear was the giggling afterwards, when Madeline set her down to play.


I was more than ready to clean up the mess, but Madeline insisted. I have such good children<3
So far.. Knock on wood..


Even Zachary pitched in . .


While Kathy, on the other hand, was a bit less supportive. I can't say that I blame her though.


Not to mention the fact that I didn't have to cook tonight.


Madeline went on a date, which made me sad because it made me see just how independent she really was. She's growing up! (READ IT HERE: Shades of a Rainbow)I haven't gotten to meet him yet, but she kept stressing about how much of a nice guy he was. I just hope he is what she suspects. There are too many guys out there that lie to women.


After their date, I met him. His name is Mark, apparently. He's a pretty cute little boy, if I do say so myself. He seems nice enough for my baby girl, and was very respectful. I just hope he stays that way.


"So, how did the date go?" I asked Madeline after Mark had left.

"Mom," she groaned.


So I went ahead and potty trained the quads.


And fixed the TV. Thank goodness I wasn't electrocuted. Wait, I can't get electrocuted!


Madeline aged up the next morning into a gorgeous young adult.

 


Zachary and Kathy also aged up, into fine teenagers.


Ralyn-


Rai-


Rayven-


Riva-


With more room to expand my family, I chose a good quality father. And 3 days later, I gave birth to ...



Baby 33: Sunny

4 comments:

  1. Aw Sunny is such a cutie pie!! ^_^ And I love Madeline's new little boyfriend. ;) Lol!
    Great post Salline!!

    ~Dawn Turner
    aka
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so many ghost babies! Your kiddies are so cute.

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete