Thursday, July 12, 2012

Babies 29-32


While Madeline was gone for her first day of school, I decided to teach Kathy and Zachary their necessary skills to age up. I didn't really have anything else to do, and I doubted their father would stop by. He creeped me out anyways, honestly. Of course that meant that they would probably grow up without a father figure, which made me sad.


I also fed the fish that I'm surprised are still alive.

As it appears, Madeline left her toy at home today. It was probably an accident, and now Kathy has it. I wonder what will happen now. Madeline has never had to share her things, and I doubt she will want to share Lucky.


Madeline brought home a boy from school today. He seemed pretty nice, and his name was Francisco. Something about him made me question his future though . . . You can probably guess.


They played on the playground nearly all night. Madeline had so much fun that she didn't even hardly look in Lucky's direction.


Of course that's not to say that Kathy and Zach didn't have their own fun.


Obviously not paying any attention to Lucky. So while they were outside, I recruited the next challenge father.


Madeline asked for a bedtime story. Unfortunately, the only book I had was about Charisma. She seemed to enjoy it, nonetheless. Either that or she just didn't want me to leave. I'm still unsure.


I took a bit of time to paint before the twins woke up.


The twins aged up, which made Madeline want to age up. She had straight A's, so I allowed it.


Madeline grew up into a beautiful teenager.


And then, when I was taking a bath a few days later, I went into labor. It was the morning of the kids' field trip to the mausoleum.



Welcome babies 29-32! 
Rayven, Riva, Ralyn, and Rai!

4 comments:

  1. congrats on the quads! They're absolutely adorable! I have a feeling Ralyn and Rai like green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww the quads are so cute! Congrats! :D

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete